Class Begins: May 1, 2017
- April 27: Registration Closes
- April 28: Access to class in PowerSchool Online Classroom to Add your Bio!
- May 1: (Mon.) Class officially begins with Lesson 1
- Every Monday: A new lesson begins. There is no set time you are required to be online.
- June 5 - 11: First Week off from Class (after Lesson 5)
- July 3 - 9: Second Week off from Class (after Lesson 8)
- August 27: Final Assignments due for Certificate Students
- September 3: Final Assignments due for Credit Students
To Register, use the ‘Register Now’ link on the right.
Please note: when creating a Perspectives.org username, avoid the use of spaces or special characters, as these interfere with the creation of your account with the Powerschool online classroom.
Registration closes Thursday, April 27, 4pm PT.
Depending on the class size, we may allow late registrations the first week of class. Contact the Online Administrator (contact information below) with inquiries.
After you register:
1) Order Textbooks:
You will receive a confirmation e-mail with instructions to order your textbook and study guide at a discounted rate for online students. Order ASAP, as they need to arrive by the 3rd week of class. The texts are also available in Kindle format. Instructions are included in your registration email.
2) Log into Powerschool Online Classroom the Friday before Class Starts:-The Friday before your class is scheduled to start, your online classroom will become available via an "Online Classroom" banner on the righthand side of this class page.
-Click on the "Online Classroom" banner to be automatically signed into the classroom.
-Popups must be enabled to be logged into the classroom.
Login, post your bio and a picture, read the syllabus, and get familiar with the classroom before class starts Monday!
Reminder: Lessons officially begin every Monday, and students have until Sunday night to submit their reviews and discussion posts. Each lesson is published the Friday before it officially starts to allow students a head start.
If you encounter difficulty logging in, please contact the online administrator.
3) Complete Credit Registration (Credit Students only):
Credit students will receive a separate Credit Registration Confirmation E-mail with Instructions of items needed to be completed by the 3rd week.
Please contact the online administrator if you do not receive the credit confirmation e-mail or have any questions.
Class Coordinator: Steve Bielstein
Online Class Administrator: Melissa Barron ()
We look forward to having you in the class!