Minimum Computing Requirements
The following are the minimum requirements for the use of the
Perspectives website. If you are experiencing problems with the web site and are
not using the following, please switch to the minimum requirements and see if this
resolves your problems before contacting Support@Perspectives.Org:
- Supported browsers are IE 11, Chrome and Firefox (latest versions) on
Windows Platforms; Firefox (latest version) on Macs. Mobile browsers are supported
for Student Registration and Class Based Donations. Other than the hardware and
browsers listed here, other browsers and computing platforms should not be used
and are not supported.
- Locations for downloading supported browsers:
- Popups must be enabled for the Perspectives site but may be blocked for
- Do not open more than one tab for the Perspectives website at a time.
- If the website seems slow, close as many of the tabs that you have open
on your browser as possible. Speed depends on several variables including your internet
service provider, number of users on the system at one time, either local or Perspectives
website, and the fullness of the servers.
- Emails should be unique to each user. If emails are shared by more than
one user then important messages may be missed. Free email is available from many
places on the web including Gmail